Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday, March 8

The day after a WOD is an interesting thing. Sometimes you feel wrecked after a crushing WOD that leaves your bones and body aching, reminding you of just how hard you had to push yourself in order to get it done. Other times you feel pretty good, and you can’t help but feel as if you got off lucky, or that you just didn’t push hard enough. Well with that whole “How do I feel today?” question bouncing around in my head 2 days after doing Jackie in the morning before I went to the fire department, followed by 125 reps of 135lb front squats in 28 minutes along with other leg exercises, only to close with a shoulder workout consisting of 5 sets of shoulder press, 4 sets of shrugs and 3 sets of front raises. I can honestly say I feel completely destroyed and my legs feel like they might as well be on someone else’s body today, because I can neither feel them, nor move them. The age old adage “A picture is worth a thousand words.” best sums it up today and here it is…



HQ says rest, and rest I shall.

No comments: