Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday, March 23

Okay I know that everyone thinks ripped up hands are cool and all, even a Crossfit rite of passage if you will, but let’s be serious, they suck. Who wants their hands to be mangled, bloodied and weeping puss all day long only to be left with the weeks of delayed healing, because you just got to hit up the HQ WOD that wants 150 pull-ups… for time? I was stupid, and despite the 100+ dollars in supplies to protect my hands that were right at arm’s length, I decided to do a pull-up set without taping my hands and now this is what I got.



With that being said Karen was the punishment today. You can be a fool with bloody hands and think you’re taking it to the extreme, or you can take an already merciless WOD and add some more misery to it and now you have extreme. So today Shane agreed to be the test subject for Ugly Karen.

Ugly Karen
150 Wall Ball Shots (20lb Ball)
For time.

*Every time the ball touches the floor do 5 Push-ups.

Shane 22:02 70 Push-ups
Jacob 6:35 Rx'd 0 Push-ups
Nate 12:24 25 Push-ups

No comments: