Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday, October 10: "Fran"


A bench mark breaking day for some, others... not so much.

"Fran"

21-15-9 reps for time of:
Thruster, 95lbs
Pull-up

Shane 9:45 Rx'd (PR)

Nate: 10:07 Rx'd

Jacob 3:12 Rx'd


Nate: As it turns out my Fran was a PR also. Last time was around 14:00 so I did knock off 4 mins or so which is nothing to sneeze at. However I I know that I have more in me for this workout but I just need to work on pacing. My first round was finished in 2:30 with the thrusters and pullups unbroken. But after that it took me 7:30 minutes to finish the last two rounds. I think next time if I consciously dial back the 21's then I could get an 8 minutes Fran without difficulty. Just goes to show that even in a balls out WOD like Fran a careful paced strategy is important.

No comments: