Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday, May 7: Lynnette



With great ideas come great suffrage, and the possibility of great reward. Lynn is one hell of a work out, as leisurely as you want, or as bad as you can make it. Today Shane and I choose the ladder or the two, and it was worse than either of us could have imagined, but as always there’s a twist.

Lynnette

5 Rounds for max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups
Seated Press, 45lb Dumbbells
Row, calories

Post reps/calories for all exercise in each round and totals.



Despite feeling the closest I’ve ever felt to vomiting I can say I was pleased with what would have been my Lynn score of 259 (Bench and Pull-ups). This would have been a tie for my PR and this is with a 185lb bench which is 15lbs more than my weight, and 5lbs more than my last Lynn attempt.

So all in all, Lynn is bad, Lynnette is worse, my hands are torched, and vomiting sucks.

No comments: