Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday, June 5: The New Deal!

I think that all work and no play can lead to a very boring existence, and with that in mind I think the blog could use a lighter approach, one that allows for more dialogue of a non-crossfit nature. I know this may come as a surprise to people but there is more to life then crossfit and here at the E-town garage gym, crossfit is the point of intersection of lives, but not the road on which we travel.

So here’s the “New Deal” of sorts… Post what you would like, because I will. The only stipulations are that you, me and we keep it clean, meaning PG-13 or better as far as the content goes. Additionally you have to have in your posts some type of fitness related activities that you have completed during the day or passing days. Lastly, you also need to keep it interesting and/or humorous, which ever you prefer. Post links, sound clips and pretty much anything else you want, but remember you have to post your WDDD (work done during the day) and then you’re free to do as you like.

Enjoy and hope this makes things better for all of us.

Jacob say's...

Example:



Currently listening to 2 Bit Pie's 2 Pie Island

Jacob

Back Squat 12-9-7-5-3-1
180-190-200-210-220-230x3

Front Squat 12-9-7-5-3-1
160-170-180-180-180-190

*20 Knees to elbows after each squat set.

3 Rounds for time of:
10 Deadlifts, 275lbs
50 Double Unders

Jacob: 3:55 Rx'd

My nubers may stink, but at least I have my Caddy...

1 comment:

Carey said...

Do your nubers really stink? What's that like?
ROTFLMAO