Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21: G.I. Jane+

Forgot my wrist straps today, so I don't want to hammer out squat clean and jerks. I think I'll save this one for tomorrow and power out a squat 5x5, then todays WOD and close with J.T. This should be a solid days triple, and I think I'm ready for it, but we'll see.

G.I. Jane
100 Burpee Pull-ups for time:
*Bar should be 1' higher then your reach.

Jacob 9:15 (PR)
Shane 22:03

Got my first 40 unbroken then went sets of 20 with a little breather in between.

Then right after (2-3 minutes rest...)

3 Rounds for time of:
10 Dumbell Burpee-clean and thruster, 35lbx2
10 Broad Jump

Jacob 5:32
Shane 7:45 (25lbs)

I'm (Shane) back. I was training for my new job for the last three weeks. I had to take the train into Chicago each morning. I gained about 5lbs in the last month so its time to jump back in. My new job is with Aflac, that's right I will be working for the duck. So, if anybody has any questions about Aflac just leave a comment and I will get back to you. Thanks and it feel good to be back.

No comments: