Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, November 22: New Music Rest Day!


Today I took it easy. My body told me to rest so I rested.

On a side note, here's some recommended music that I have coming to me in the mail for anyone who... ah... likes music I guess of any kind.

1 of: Miike Snow [Audio CD]
By: Miike Snow
1 of: Blood [Audio CD]
By: O.S.I.
1 of: Never Cry Another Tear [Audio CD]
By: Bad Lieutenant
1 of: Field Studies [Audio CD]
By: This Will Destroy You
1 of: 010 [Audio CD]
By: Mad Capsule Markets
1 of: Lunatic Soul [Audio CD]
By: Lunatic Soul
1 of: Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Trapped in Static [Audio CD]
By: Set Fire to Flames
1 of: Opiate Sun [Audio CD]
By: Jesu
1 of: A Brief History of Love [Audio CD]
By: The Big Pink
1 of: Forgive Us Our Trespasses [Audio CD]
By: A Storm of Light
1 of: Paradise [Audio CD]
By: Stereo Mc's
1 of: Double Bubble [Audio CD]
By: Stereo Mc's
1 of: Home In Minor [Audio CD]
By: Oceansize
1 of: Future Perfect [Audio CD]
By: Autolux
1 of: Sings Reign Rebuilder [Audio CD]
By: Set Fire to Flames
1 of: 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons [Audio CD]
By: Silver Mount Zion
1 of: Free [Audio CD]
By: O.S.I.
1 of: God Is An Astronaut [Audio CD]
By: God Is An Astronaut
1 of: LP [Audio CD]
By: Holy F***
1 of: Two Dancers [Audio CD]
By: Wild Beasts
1 of: Tightly Unwound [Audio CD]
By: The Pineapple Thief
1 of: Passion Pit [Audio CD]
By: Solid Gold

And this doesn't even include some other digital tracks that I'm going to pick up tomorrow once I go home.

Yes I am the king of music, and yes the king has a real problem.

No comments: