Monday, February 9, 2009

Saturday, February 7

Words are priceless and today was one of those days where my honesty coined a new crossfit term, or should I say legend. I simply got out of bed walked into my garage and started up the WOD of the day only to feel the warm presents of a soon to be crossfit great, Dookie the Clown. Yep, I can honestly say I feared for my shorts during the WOD and wasn’t afraid to post it, and by the looks of it others could sympathize.

Male/27yrs/6'0'/171lbs
Warm Up:Got out of bed...
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:Row 250 metersSumo deadlift highpull 95 pounds, 21 repsPull-ups 15 reps
6 rounds Rx'd
Thought Pookie's half brother Dookie was going to pay me a visit on the last round.
Comment #70 - Posted by: JacobSZ at February 7, 2009 4:54 AM

6 rds
Comment #71 - Posted by: OPT at February 7, 2009 5:08 AM

Bwt: 141
As Rx'd
6 rounds + 1 Row
JacobSZ, that is funny! I like your warm up and no fun to have "dookie" knocking on the door during your workout :)
Comment #96 - Posted by: Speal at February 7, 2009 7:52 AM

#70 JacobSZFeeling as though you're going to meet "Dookie" is never a good thing during a WOD, especially when doing SDHP lol. Guess it at least forces you to keep your core tight though right?
Comment #116 - Posted by: Eric Gohl 22/5'10/159 at February 7, 2009 9:26 AM

None the less the shorts stayed clean and I felt I hit the WOD hard, good enough.

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Row 250 meters
Sumo deadlift highpull 95 pounds, 21 reps
Pull-ups 15 reps

Jacob 6 Rounds Rx'd

No comments: