Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday, July 19: The Filthy 50


As the name implies you got to get down and dirty with this one

The Filthy 50

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

Jacob 17:45 Rx'd

Shane 39:57 Rx'd

I am so wiped out lately and can't believe that when I was on my 40th burpee with this WOD I was done already the last time I did this one. I am realy regressing with things and have absolutely no intensity when it comes to working out lately.

Somethings up and something's gotta give... or change.

2 comments:

Rick said...

You did the filthy fifty in under 18 minutes, quit complaining. The last time I did "Nancy", I had to walk during the 4th and 5th runs. I am the king of regression. I don't even pay attention to my times. I just workout because it's a habit and to avoid a gut.

Elgin Garage Gym said...

That's a good way of putting it Rick. I guess I should complain about my terminal cancer or crippling emotional problems, but wait... I don't have either of those two...?

Yeah I know, but I still feel like a slouch as of lately and can’t get into any kind of a groove. Not to mention I haven’t been sleeping well over the past 2 weeks. Hopefully I can spawn a splint personality who isn't as much of a pansy as I am. One that will get my ass moving, even it I’m burning down buildings and shaving the local wild life.

At least there'll be direction.