Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday, April 21









Due to the rain and the cold, the plan for today had to change. The plan was to do the WOD from the Great Basin Qualifier with the sandbag carry. So, here what everyone did for the day.

2k Row

Nate 8:09

6 Rounds
30 Air Squats
10 Chest to bar pull-ups
5 Power Cleans and Jerks (95lbs)

Shane 14:46

5 Rounds
10 Power Snatch (115lbs)
20 Wall Balls (20lbs)

Jacob 10:15 Rx'd

Evan 10:38 Rx'd

Evan decided to have a go at J.T. also.

21-15-9
Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
push-ups

15:11 Rx'd

P.S. I have a awesome still frame progression of Evan's Muscle Snatch, talk about text book lifting, it's really good and I'll post it later.

1 comment:

Craig Fletcher said...

You guys are machines. Evan, are you trying out for the games? You're right on Jake's butt!! :-) Good job guys. Wow.

For rowing, I might have an advantage cos' I am 6'3", not sure (just thinking longer distance per stroke?). Also, for me, I put the damper on 8 and go forward as far as I can with each stroke, so the chain almost goes all of the way into the hole... then on the way back I lock the arms for the first half and push really hard with the legs, back straight, go back with back (phase 2), the pull hard at the end, so it's a three phase deal. Pretty much what the CF and C2 videos suggest.... I just try to maintain a "sub 2 minute" 500M split the whole time. Well, for what it's worth... cos you guys spank me in all other areas so this doesn't make sense to me that I could outrow you guys. I'm a CF newbie!

See ya