Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday, July 14: Welcome Back Fran!


Well it's a tradition of sorts here at the Elgin Garage Gym that when you're gone from the gym for a while when you come back you have to do Fran. Well I lie, it's not tradition, but it is now. So following my own self imposed rule I decided to give Fran a go and remind myself why it is I hate crossfit. The truth is though, it didn't feel that bad and I had plenty of rest. Nice!

"Fran"
For time: 21-15-9 reps of:
Thruster, 95lbs
Pull-ups

Jacob 2:47 Rx'd and Unbroken!

I actually felt fine during the whole WOD.

2 comments:

Whiteboard Daily said...

Yeah dude! Well done, and welcome back! Before I can even focus on a sub-4:00 Fran (a goal for myself) I need to set focus on going unbroken. Great job bro!

Elgin Garage Gym said...

Thanks... I was surpised.