Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Have Tasted The E.G.G. Pack... And It Is Good!


So here is the first official run of E.G.G. Packs. Good news is they are freaking awesome! The taste is phenomenal, the ingredients top notch and they definitely do the job as far as satiating any athletes paleo hunger. The bad news is they are a little time consuming and I can't really make any money off these unless I start employing my 14 year old brother and other types of slave labor to do my dirty work.

None the less if anyone wants to try one, let me know and I'll send one your way and give you a full list of the ingredients, nutritional content, where to buy what you'll need to make these tasty treats and step by step instruction on how it's done, or if you really like them maybe be we could work something out... I don't know like 10% less then whatever Paleo Kit equivalent order you would like. I can think about the feasibility and my ears are always open, so I'll let you know.


Oh and after a little experiment I did decide to put a little "special sauce" on these E.G.G. Packs to moisten up the turkey meat and further delight the taste buds.

It's no secret just water, Paprika, Cinnamon and dash of Almond Butter... It really makes for an amazing taste!

2 comments:

Beck said...

I'm totally interested! I had some kind of allergic reaction to something in paleokits. I do fine on my own, but would love to try out what kung fu you've got in there. I hope you remembered to add your own special dash of crazy. email me and I'll send you my address: beckanstee@gmail.com

Thanks!

Elgin Garage Gym said...

Sure thing...