Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday, October 24: 8 Rounds WB&PU

Well this morning I wanted to do HQ's WOD from yesterday knowing that it totally catered to my strengths rather then exploited my weakness. It actually was quite easy of a WOD for me, which was a nice change of pace.

Warm Up:
Stretch

WOD #1
7 Rounds for time of:
10 Wall Balls, 20lbs
10 Pull-ups

Jacob 3:25


Jacob 3:53 (8 Rounds, with an extra rep at the end of each set totaling 81 reps each)


I did use my mini wall ball because I was using my 10' ceiling a target as opposed to a 10' horizontal target since it was raining, so that did help my time. But overall a smaller ball needs to be move a greater distance so does add a little ROM and time/distance to each toss.

WOD #2
21-15-9 reps for time:
Deadlift, 225lbs
Overhead Squat, 135lbs

Jacob 9:55 Rx'd

WOD #3
Max Distance of:
Barbell Walking Lunge, 135lbs
Max reps of:
Glute Ham Sit-ups

Jacob 75', then 115 reps

No comments: